Ken & Chris 120716
Updated: December 7, 2016
Ken & Chris Talk Texas High School Football
brought to you by Lone Star Gridiron
The AUTHORITY on Texas High School Football! ™
Each week LSG founder, Chris Doelle and Coach Ken Purcell sit down and discuss the action across the state as well as the beliefs that have made the two friends and co-authors of the soon-to-be-released book All I Need to Know I Learned From My Texas High School Football Coach: A handbook of wisdom for parents, young people and yes, even coaches! (preorders are available here)
Tune in each week during the football season for analysis on the teams and athletes and some insight into what makes Texas high school football so great.
This week, Ken and Chris talk about:
- The greatest sport in the greatest state builds character and more
- What are the last minute adjustments you make because the other team has seen tape on every game this year?
- Do you break your tendencies or do you "dance with you brung ya'?"
- Does the coach's impact on a game become a bigger factor in title games?
- Texas high school football playoff action as we inch closer to state championships
- We are very close to having a publication date for our book!
Teams mentioned: Wall, Humble Atascocita, Manvel, Temple, Newton, Arp, Waco La Vega, China Spring, Galena Park North Shore, Brock, Austin Lake Travis, Denton Ryan, Cedar Hill, Waskom, Abbott, Cedar Park, West Orange-Stark, Canadian, Richland Springs, Bremond, Refugio, Austin Westlake, Allen, The Woodlands, Klein Collins, Katy Cinco Ranch, DeSoto, Cibolo Steele, Dallas Highland Park, Waxahachie, Wylie East, Richmond Foster, College Station, Corpus Christi Calallen, Aledo, Mesquite Poteet, Abilene Wylie, Kennedale, Argyle, Carthage, Sweetwater, Gilmer, Geronimo Navarro, Mineola, Malakoff, Yoakum, Gunter, Boling, Centerville, Crawford, Abernathy, Wellington, Iraan, Bremond, Burton, Jonesboro, Borden County, Balmorhea,